U-Select-It Alpine VT5000 Outdoor
- Dimensions: H 72" x W 41" x D 38"
- Electrical: Domestic: 115 VAC/60Hz, 9.5 AMPS International: 230 VAC/50Hz, 4.8 AMPS; With Heated Glass: 115 VAC/60Hz, 10.5 AMPS
- Requirements: International: 230 VAC/50Hz, 5.2 AMPS
- Shipping Weight: 830 lbs
Outdoor and high-risk indoor locations are demanding, yet many times very profitable locations for operators. With the Alpine ST/VT 5000 Outdoor vendor you can have peace of mind while providing consumers at travel centers, schools, and lightly supervised areas with food and drink options.
Vending sandwiches, chips, candy, dairy products, cold beverages, and packaged meals, the Alpine ST/VT 5000 Outdoor, includes our Weather and Security Package. Providing maximum durability, the Weather and Security Package includes:
- Rain guards and sealing of sensitive areas
- Vandal resistant steel panels over access areas
- Impact resistant polycarbonate window cover
Like, the other Alpine vendors, the Alpine ST/VT5000 Outdoor is available in Single Temperature (ST) and Variable Temperature (VT) zone controlled models. The heated glass feature is ideal for high humidity locations and most importantly, the Alpine ST/VT5000 is health safety programmable by selection, range or row.
Selections: Up to 50 items
Capacity: Varies with tray configuration:
Payment Systems: All Industry standard MDB compatible devices
Data Communication: DEX/UCS
Refrigeration: Super 1/3 HP, R134a Closed System