Valley Panther Home
- Highland Model #HECHM L: 88” W: 50” H: 31”
- Weight: 605 lbs
- Highland Model #HEBHM L: 93” W: 53” H: 31”
- Weight: 670 lbs
- Highland Model #HEAHM L: 101” W: 56” H: 31”
- Weight: 845 lbs
88″ – $5,495
101″ – $5,795
Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
Available in Cherry, Black Cat, and Highland Maple
Now available in a non-coin model: the tournament-tested Valley Panther. Perfect for homes, game rooms, and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks and tournament-quality play are a must. As found on our popular Panther ZD-11 models, Panther Home features our warm Highland Maple finish, contrasting black top rails with high-visibility white sights, concealed-screw side, and end trim, and player-friendly flush-mount corners and pockets.
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual-density rubber for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One-piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Flush mount corner casting and countersunk pockets for easier play and a smooth appearance
- Concealed-screw aluminum side and end trim
- Highland Maple laminate finish with black top rails (Black Cat finish available)
- Standard Valley Teflon Ultra tournament green cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
- Cues and balls accessory kit available
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
Black Cat Finish: