UNIS On Point
On Point highlights the very best in advanced airsoft technology and creates an incredibly realistic simulation of real-world target practice. The game features both single-player and multiplayer game modes with numerous different games to choose from. Developed by Japan moguls Taito Corporation, Natsume Atari Inc, and Youngbae, On Point has been in operation in Asia and is now entering the world market! Equipped with a high-precision BB pellet hit-position detection system, On Point creates a truly authentic 100% skill-based experience!
FEEL THE IMPACT!
• 8 thrilling games (4 multiplayer and 4 single players)
• Advanced airsoft technology uses real bb pellets
• Airsoft BB pistols equipped with gas blowback and Lighter tracer
• Impact-absorbent soft plastic barrier protects the screens and slows the pellets
• Elite safety features & sensor technology: shooting range sensor and obstacle sensor
• Advanced leaderboards
8 GAME MODES
INTELLIGENT SAFETY FEATURE
On Point uses an intelligent safety feature and sensor technology. Each airsoft BB pistol is equipped with a shooting range sensor and obstacle sensor. The games are housed in a shock-absorbent soft plastic surrounding for added safety.
This game also has one of the best leaderboards we have ever seen, with comprehensive features and many capabilities to drive competitions. The top three scores of each game remain saved on the leaderboard until the operator clears them. A few games such as Score Attack are extremely competitive and have performed exceptionally well in Esports venues!