Stern James Bond Pro: DR. No
“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios, and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”
In Dr. No (1962), Sean Connery propelled 007 into the cultural zeitgeist, bringing the legendary literary figure to life through adrenalized action sequences, ground-breaking gadgets and effects, memorable characters, and timeless villains.
Stern’s James Bond 007 cornerstone pinball machine will highlight film footage and iconic music from the films that built the 007 legends: Dr. No, From Russia With Love (1963), Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), You Only Live Twice (1967), and Diamonds Are Forever (1971). Players are immersed in the world of espionage in this action-packed pinball experience, tackling assignments, teaming up with key allies, and stopping SPECTRE’s villainous schemes.
Gather gadgets from Q Branch as pinballs get ejected through the roof of a custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5. Break through the Osato Chemicals drop targets to battle SPECTRE at the Bird 1 rocket base. And hold your breath on the gravity-defying, magnetic jetpack as it transports pinballs across the playfield.
James Bond 007 pinball machines include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, enabling players to interact with the game and a global network of players in various ways. Through Insider Connected, players can track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the machines. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/.
- Illustrated James Bond Jetpack plastic
- Decorative “Bird One” Gantry
- “Thunderball” reverse eject scoop with James Bond and diver battling; illustrated on a backlit plastic.
- Dr. No’s Dragon Tank stand-up target with flasher
- Custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5 vertically ejects pinballs through the roof, feeding a wireform ramp return
- SPECTRE “Bird One” custom sculpted spring-loaded rocket; senses hit by the pinballs and reacts
- 3 bank “Osato Chemicals” drop targets guard the SPECTRE volcano rocket base with “Bird One.”
- 7 S-P-E-C-T-R-E stand-up targets surrounding the SPECTRE Bird One rocket advance Jackpot value and advance SPECTRE Weapons
- Back panel illuminated S-P-E-C-T-R-E spell-out highlights progress toward Bird One Multiball Jackpot Value and lites SPECTRE Weapons feature
- “Diamonds Are Forever” optical spinning target with playfield insert flasher
- Left orbit feeds back panel ramp to chrome wireform return to start Jetpack features. Premium and Limited Edition activates an up-post to hold the ball for the Jetpack.
- High-speed stainless steel combination ramp-side entry feeds chrome wireform ramp return and can activate in-lane Up-Post to stage the start of Henchmen Modes
- “Her Majesty’s Secret Service” Wizard Mode is accessible after completing all of Bond’s assignments
- 007 Scoring – Press the Action Button when lit, to start a timed Playfield Multiplier. Each lit character adds 1x. Light all for 7x scoring.
- Insider Connected players will have access to decode and discover Special Top Secret “Eyes Only” Assignments.