Stern James Bond Premium: You Only Live Twice
“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios, and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series,” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”
In Dr. No (1962), Sean Connery propelled 007 into the cultural zeitgeist, bringing the legendary literary figure to life through adrenalized action sequences, ground-breaking gadgets and effects, memorable characters, and timeless villains.
Stern’s James Bond 007 cornerstone pinball machine will highlight film footage and iconic music from the films that built the 007 legends: Dr. No, From Russia With Love (1963), Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), You Only Live Twice (1967), and Diamonds Are Forever (1971). Players are immersed in the world of espionage in this action-packed pinball experience, tackling assignments, teaming up with key allies, and stopping SPECTRE’s criminal schemes.
Gather gadgets from Q Branch as pinballs get ejected through the roof of a custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5. Break through the Osato Chemicals drop targets to battle SPECTRE at the Bird 1 rocket base. And hold your breath on the gravity-defying, magnetic jetpack as it transports pinballs across the playfield.
James Bond 007 pinball machines include Stern’s award-winning Insider Connected™ system, enabling players to interact with the game and a global network of players in various ways. Through Insider Connected, players can track progress, earn new game-specific achievements, engage with the player community, and participate in promotions and Challenge Quests. Insider Connected also provides an operator-focused toolset to drive location play through Location Leaderboards, build player loyalty, analyze performance, make adjustments remotely, and maintain the machines. Registration for Insider Connected is available at insider.sternpinball.com/.
Premium Edition Features:
- Custom high gloss “Thunderball” Aquamarine Teal powder-coated and clear-coated pinball armor, legs, hinges, and Action Button front molding
- Custom sculpted, fully decorated James Bond figure with Jetpack; magnetically grabs pinballs and transports them to start multiball and enhance scoring opportunities. They are controlled by the game software and, at times, contained directly by the player.
- Stainless steel “Bird One” Gantry with diverter and three ball lock vertically kicks pinballs into a chrome helix wireform, physically locking balls at the SPECTRE volcano rocket base.
- Thunderball” reverse eject scoop with hidden custom sculpted James Bond and SPECTRE diver figures in an underwater battle diorama beneath the playfield
- Dr. No’s Dragon Tank stand-up target with flasher
- Custom sculpted Aston Martin DB5 vertically ejects pinballs through the roof, feeding a wireform ramp return.
- SPECTRE “Bird One” custom sculpted spring-loaded rocket; senses hit by the pinballs and reacts
- Custom molded Dr. No’s Dragon Tank with internal illumination and target on hood; scored by dropping the ball from the Jetpack. It also features a playfield-level stand-up target and flasher.
- Three “Osato Chemicals” drop targets guard the SPECTRE volcano rocket base with “Bird One.”
- 7 S-P-E-C-T-R-E stand-up targets surrounding the SPECTRE Bird One rocket advance Jackpot value and advance SPECTRE Weapons
- Back panel illuminated S-P-E-C-T-R-E spell-out highlights progress toward Bird One Multiball Jackpot Value and lites SPECTRE Weapons feature
- “Diamonds Are Forever” optical spinning target with playfield insert flasher
- Left orbit feeds back panel ramp to chrome wireform return to start Jetpack features. Premium and Limited Edition activates an up-post to hold the ball for the Jetpack.
- High-speed stainless steel combination ramp-side entry feeds chrome wireform ramp return and can activate in-lane Up-Post to stage the start of Henchmen Modes
- “Her Majesty’s Secret Service” Wizard Mode is accessible after completing all of Bond’s assignments
- 007 Scoring – Press the Action Button when lit to start a timed Playfield Multiplier. Each lit character adds 1x. Light all for 7x scoring.
- Insider Connected players will have access to decode and discover Special Top Secret “Eyes Only” Assignments.