Champion Grand Champion Limited Edition
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximate)
Champion Shuffleboard is proud to introduce the finest shuffleboard ever made. We have taken the beauty and quality of our Grand Champion model to the highest level and created the Grand Champion Limited Edition, the model of detailed craftsmanship. This exceptional table offers the finest playfield made from solid Canadian maple. And it includes our famous “polymer” finish which never needs resurfacing. This is the same finish insisted upon by the pros for tournament play. The Grand Champion Limited Edition also utilizes the finest state-of-the-art electronics. With consistent high-quality craftsmanship and innovation, Champion remains the largest shuffleboard manufacturer in the world.
- Maple inlays on sidewalls and legs
- Solid maple cradles and legs
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- We can match any stain
- Brass or silver hardware
- Patented Handicap Scoring – Makes game play faster and allows players of different skill levels to play each other
- State-of-the-art electronics
- Set each game individually according to preferred time and money allotment
- Pingate – Cam driven, battery backup. Prevents free play
- Custom woods available
- Customize with your logo
All games are measured from the ends of cradles.
The playfield is always 16″ less than the overall length.