Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940s.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents – a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940’s to your game room.
- Fine Wood – the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a showpiece in any game room. And of course, the gameplay experience on a Champion Shuffleboard playfield is the second to none.
- Playfield Size: 3" thick x 20" wide
- Cradle Lengths: 12' - 22' (22' tournament size)
- Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximate)