Valley Tiger Home
88″ – $2,799
101″ – $2,999
Available in 88”, 93” and 101” sizes
Available in Black Cat
The classic Valley Tiger non-coin table. Able to stand up to the toughest environment, but still providing a tournament-quality play experience. Perfect for homes, game rooms, and locations where coin play may not be a necessity; but durability, great looks, and tournament-quality play are a must. Other than the missing ball trap, cue separator, and coin chute, Tiger offers the same play experience as our tournament-tested coin models!
- Solid aluminum slate support for structural integrity and a flat playing surface
- Five bolt cushion rail system with dual-density rubber for consistent play
- Solid one-piece imported slate
- Easily adjusted leg leveler allows one person with a standard wrench to level a table within minutes.
- One-piece ball return chute eliminates stuck balls.
- Tapered corner and leg styling for an aggressive stance
- Dual-density cushion rubber for consistent banking – the same as used on our coin tables.
- Victorian Cherry laminate finish complements a variety of decors (Black Cat finish available)
- Tiger comes with Valley Teflon Ultra tournament green cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
- Black Cat comes with Valley Teflon Ultra burgundy cloth (ask your dealer about additional colors)
- Cues and balls accessory kit available
- Proudly built in Richland Hills, TX USA!
- Model #HECCH L: 88” W: 50” H: 31”
- Weight: 605 lbs
- Model #HEBCH L: 93” W: 53” H: 31”
- Weight: 670 lbs
- Model #HEACH L: 101” W: 56” H: 31”
- Weight: 845 lbs