Creative Works Hologate
With over 150 systems installed, Hologate is the most successful compact and turnkey multiplayer VR platform in the world. The average ROI for a Hologate attraction is less than 8 months! Due to the high throughput and engaging game content, Hologate has already surpassed 1 million total plays across our amazing clients who have already added it to their facility.
Design and Experience
Space is a premium in any entertainment facility, which is why Holgate is designed to be compact. This 4-player mini attraction takes up less than 300-square-feet. The open-air layout allows spectators to see the players and take in the action on the monitors above the playing space.
When players put on the VR headset, they are immediately transported to a new world; a new reality. Depending on the game selected, they either work together or compete head-to-head for the high score. The intense graphics on the 90fps headset make every motion feel real; no lagging, no buffering, and no motion sickness.
Hologate features several exclusive games, and the future holds more thrilling adventures for this expanding game library. The wide selection of games helps you reach different audiences, and it also boosts repeat play. In fact, we’ve already surpassed 1 million plays worldwide.
Technology specs are great, but how do they translate to success for you? Here are just a few of the great benefits you’ll see from Hologate:
- Touch Screen Technology – We have a simple touch-screen control panel for your staff to operate the attraction. There’s no complex training required.
- Multiple Game Modes – This isn’t just a singular game. With multiple game modes, it encourages your guests to come back again and again. Plus we frequently release new games.
- Wide Demographics – Most people associate virtual reality with a first-person shooter experience. We offer a lot more than that and even have games that cater to very young guests, from ages 7-10.
- Modular Components – There’s nothing worse than wanting to upgrade your technology, only to find that your new part isn’t compatible with the system. This is why all components are built to be backward and forwards compatible.
- Compact Design – Space is always hard to come by in entertainment facilities, so this attraction is designed to fit just about anywhere. Up to 4 people can play at once in a space less than 300 square feet.
- Fast ROI – With so many players in such a small space, this mini attraction packs a punch. It has the best size-to-revenue ratio in the virtual reality market.
- 270 Square Feet